Here you have the choice of 4 different reel sizes X1, X2, X3 and X4.
The modern Fortuna X boasts head turning good looks, and is the most technologically advanced reel produced by Hardy since the 1930’s. During development the reel underwent extensive testing all over the world. The reel is also designed to avoid heat build up during long runs. Constructed from top grade aluminium and features a sealed drag system to reduce saltwater corrosion. Although the Fortuna X was developed with Saltwater in mind, it’s large arbour, relatively low weight and great stopping power means it also makes a fantastic Salmon reel.
The Hardy Fortuna X Features:
- Low startup inertia
Largest sizes generate up to 32 lb of top end Drag
- Large backing capacity
- Multi Carbon disc brake system
- Top grade 6061 anodized bar stock aluminium
- Simple left to right hand wind change with tool supplied
- Secure quick release, interchangeable spools
- 7 point sealed drag system – Saltwater Safe
- Supplied with neoprene pouch
- X3 Capacity: WF12 + 274m 30lb micron
X1: Weight: 7.8oz/222g. Diameter: 102/4.
X2: Weight: 8.4 oz/239g. Diameter: 108/4 3/4.
X3: Weight: 12oz/339g. Diameter: 116/4 9/16..
X4: Weight: 13.9oz/394g. Diameter: 133/5 7/32..