An icon among fishing shells that keeps you dry in wet conditions, Patagonias durable, waterproof/breathable SST jacket now features a host of new angler-friendly details
3-layer H2No Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
- Lightweight, durable and highly breathable 3-layer nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No™ barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® main zipper; YKK AquaGuard zippers on front handwarmer and back pockets
- Large gusseted chest pockets are waterproof and set high for wading, with inside tippet pockets and key clip; large back pocket; forceps stash pocket on exterior of left-chest pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat® cuffs; Y-Joint TM sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
- Drawcord at hem; mesh drawcord channel for fast drainage
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®
- 518 g (18.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.