This padded portable, highly water-resistant bag for anglers, it has sturdy sides, grab handles, a shoulder strap and adjustable internal dividers.
Flats skiffs, bay boats, drift boats and canoes. They all share two essential truths: Space is limited and gear gets wet. Hence, the Great Divider. Our award-winning semi-rigid fishing bag efficiently organizes and protects everything an angler needs. Built with waterproof, exterior PU and interior single-side TPU polyurethane-coated nylon, 100% welded construction and a super burly, highly water-resistant main zipper, the Great Divider III is better than ever. Shock-absorbing high-density foam gives the bag shape. Outside, there is a small, easy-access, water-resistant zippered pocket, and strap and grab handle attachments are welded to eliminate leakage. Inside, foam dividers can be arranged in any configuration for storing gear, reels, flies and camera equipment. A transparent floating panel with hook-and-loop attachments and removable end pockets help organize small items. The single, adjustable shoulder strap and internal divider can be removed so the whole bag packs flat within luggage for streamlined storage, then is easily assembled when you reach your destination.
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- Main compartment is made of a pliable and resilient high-density foam that gives bag shape and protects contents
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction at main closure
- Transparent floating interior panel (on inside lid) has zippered pockets on both sides; foam dividers (with hook-and-loop attachments) can be arranged in any configuration
- Two interior zippered end pockets are transparent and removable
- Strap attachments and seams are welded to eliminate leakage
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap; two grab handles
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1556 g (3 lbs 6.4 oz)